09 November 2009

Daring Bakers Challenge - What have I gotten myself into???

I've been a long time fan of Aran at Cannelle-Vanille, her passion for food and the artistry in how she plates is just mind blowing.

She has blogged quite a lot about how she is a part of a group called the Daring Bakers - stupidly I assumed that they must be friends who all set themselves little challenges and then chat about it over coffee later...

How wrong I was! And I'm so excited - because this group is actually made up of members all over the world. Every month they set a recipe challenge, you make it, photograph it and submit it. The only rule is that you have to complete 8 out of 12 of the challenges to stay in the group...

So yesterday - I joined!! I won't get my first challenge until early next month but I can't wait. So stay posted for tales of success and failure - with all the photographic evidence to back it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment