23 November 2009

Ginga - Sushi Train of love and bulging bellies

While the boys were enjoying some male bonding time - we decided to leave them to their devices (and no doubt, shenanigans) - and go enjoy a movie and lunch.


Trying to coordinate a Journo, Shrink and Sales Rep to meet up regularly is almost as difficult as coaching a Beauty Queen to wish for something other than World Peace... but it's so worth the effort.


On this occasion we were having Ginga Sushi - to be honest... whenever we are at South Brisbane... we always have Ginga! It is without a doubt my (closely second) favourite Sushi Train, and definately my top choice this side of the River. I have lost count of the number of times we have eaten here and it is always fantastic - my only gripe is that I always fill up on my favourites and never actually manage to try any of their other delicious offerings... but I don't think that's their fault... I think that lies solely with me...


This time it was Miso Soup, Tempura Prawn and Avocado Roll, Softshell Crab Spider Roll and Teriyaki Chicken Roll... all perfect quality, super fresh and moreish to the point that we all rolled out of there clutching our stomachs, deeply satisfied and already looking forward to our next visit.


The Verdict: Fantastic Sushi Train offerings, convenient to the cinema for a pre/post meal and so affordable, the prices hardly due justice to the quality.


My Recommendations: Tempura Prawn and Avocado Roll, Chicken Teriyaki Hand Roll - and although I don't eat fish - the Journo raves about their Salmon, Avocado and Red Onion Roll.


Contact: Ginga Restaurant


Ginga on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment